Tag Archives: hypnosis
I thought I’d share an observation that a web colleague of mine shared recently. It’s amusing and…Rene…I really don’t know why you went to bed the other night thinking about what we as Hypnosis Practitioners have in common with the … Continue reading
I’m going to talk to you a bit about how hypnosis can help with weight loss. An article in the Journal of the American Medical Association, published way back in January 2005 by investigators from Tufts-New England Medical Center (I … Continue reading
1. Do something amazing… give blood. That’s what they say. Did you know that 96% of the UK population rely on the other 4% to give blood? NHS supplies are always low. Why not register to give blood in your … Continue reading
One of the reasons for my recent trip to Hong Kong was to seek the help of a doctor colleague of mine who works within the Hong Kong Health Service. Those of you who know even a little about Hong … Continue reading
Shaun is an experienced international performance coach, recognising that different cultures often respond differently to different approaches. Shaun’s coaching techniques are cutting edge.